- class apscheduler.executors.base.BaseExecutor¶
Abstract base class that defines the interface that every executor must implement.
Shuts down this executor.
Parameters: wait (bool) – True to wait until all submitted jobs have been executed
- start(scheduler, alias)¶
Called by the scheduler when the scheduler is being started or when the executor is being added to an already running scheduler.
- scheduler (apscheduler.schedulers.base.BaseScheduler) – the scheduler that is starting this executor
- alias (str|unicode) – alias of this executor as it was assigned to the scheduler
- submit_job(job, run_times)¶
Submits job for execution.
- job (Job) – job to execute
- run_times (list[datetime]) – list of datetimes specifying when the job should have been run
if the maximum number of allowed instances for this job has been reached