Jobs represent scheduled tasks.
- class apscheduler.job.Job(trigger, func, args, kwargs, misfire_grace_time, coalesce, name=None, max_runs=None, max_instances=1)¶
Encapsulates the actual Job along with its metadata. Job instances are created by the scheduler when adding jobs, and should not be directly instantiated. These options can be set when adding jobs to the scheduler (see Job options).
- trigger – trigger that determines the execution times
- func – callable to call when the trigger is triggered
- args – list of positional arguments to call func with
- kwargs – dict of keyword arguments to call func with
- name – name of the job
- misfire_grace_time – seconds after the designated run time that the job is still allowed to be run
- coalesce – run once instead of many times if the scheduler determines that the job should be run more than once in succession
- max_runs – maximum number of times this job is allowed to be triggered
- max_instances – maximum number of concurrently running instances allowed for this job
- runs – number of times this job has been triggered
- instances – number of concurrently running instances of this job